57.2g, 3500 Lumens, 11360cd: The Lumintop FW1A Pro single 18650 powered LED torch. FW1A Pro is equipped with Cree XHP50.2 LED has a maximum output of 3500 lumens with a beam distance of 220 metres. It has ergonomic and compact EDC style design with one switch interface. It runs on Anduril firmware and has features likes smooth ramping, stepped mode setting, strobe, muggle mode, etc. 3500mAh rechargeable battery included. Enthusiasts LED torch!
- It has a maximum output of 3500 lumens by using 1 x Unprotected 18650.
- One switch for all easy operation.
- Compact size for EDC.
- Reflector: Aluminium orange peel.
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating.
- Body: Aluminium with hard-coat anodising.
- Switch: Electronic tail switch.
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Package Includes:
- 1 x Lumintop FW1A Pro
- 1 x Samsung 35E 3500mAh 18650 battery
- 2 x Spare O-Rings
- Battery change paper note, User Manual
- LED: CreeXHP50.2 LED
- Flux: ~3500 lumens
- Power Source: 1 x Unprotected 18650 (Samsung 3500mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Included)
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Peak Beam Intensity: ~11,360cd, ANSI throw ~220 m
- Peak Beam Distance: 220 metres
- IPX Rating: IPX8
- Length - 100.7 mm
- Head - 25.5 mm
- Weight: 57.2 g (Without Battery)