Lumintop GT Nano Pro super mini 1620 lumen LED torch
30g, 1650 Lumens: The GT Nano Pro is an ultra-bright keychain EDC torch that just measure 79mm and weighs 30 grams, but delivers a top output of 1620 lumens with 165 metres of beam distance. The GT Nano runs on a button-top 10440 Li-ion battery (included) and can be recharged using the included charger. It features tail-standing ability, and IPX-8 waterproof, the GT Nano Pro is a must-have for your EDC collection. Super Tiny 10440 Powered 1650 lumens torch!
1. By default the GT Nano is set to use the very intuitive Narsil smooth RAMPING UI. Instant access to a 2.5A TURBO mode is also provided.
2. A more conventional discrete-level MODE-SET UI is available as an alternative. Any one of the 12 pre-defined mode sets can be selected.
3. MOMENTARY mode is useful for signalling purposes or rapidly/briefly lighting up targets.
- Extremely compact and lightweight size
- Max output of 1650 lumens and a max throw of 165 metres
- Body is made of aluminium with Type III hard-coat anodising
- Runs off one button-top 10440 Li-ion battery
- Battery is rechargeable with the included charger
- Charging indicator
- Glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Tactile button with back-lit rubber boot
- Texas Avenger FET driver
- IPX-8 waterproof rating
- Package Includes:
- 1 x GT Nano Pro V2.0
- 1 x 10440 Li-ion rechargeable battery
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Keychain
- 1 x USB Charging Set
- 2 x Spare O-rings
- 1 x User manual
- LED: CREE XPG3 6500K, SST20 4000K
- Runs On: 1 x 10440 (included)
- Max beam distance: 165 m
- Peak beam intensity: 6,795 cd
- Brightness Output: 1620 lumens
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Length - 170 mm
- Head Diameter - 24 mm
- Body tube - 14 mm
- Weight: 30 g (Without battery)