25g, 300 lumens: Manker LAD II is upgraded version of LAD. It is tiny aluminium keyring torch and has five modes including strobe and a red light mode. It features a built in Li-ion battery and a Micro-USB port for charging with charging indicator. The single button allows direct access to low mode or a memorised mode. Tiny keyring light with memory function.
- Mini Size, designed for everyday carry, easy One Hand Operation.
- Maximum output up to 300 ANSI lumens
- Unique machine Processing technology: Aluminium Integral formed shape
- Built-in lithium polymer battery and rechargeable with any USB port device (Micro-USB cable included)
- Memory function: Long press to get access to your last used mode.
- Engineering Mode(Choose output level for Moonlight mode):
Long press for off and still hold on, the side button battery indicator will turn on and then quick click for 4 times to get access to engineering mode. One click to check different level and long press to make your final choice.
- Charging indicator (switch button):
- Flash in blue: fast charging
- Constant light in blue: Trickle charging (overcharge protection function)
- Fully charge needs about 70 minutes from empty.
- Low battery indication:
- You need to charge the LAD II if the light turns to red automatically.
- Emitter: Cree XP-G3/Nichia 219C (CRI>90)
- Maximum output:300 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Intensity: 800 cd
- Maximum Beam Distance: 56.5 metres
- Driver: Most efficiency constant current driver with a runtime up to 125 hours
- Battery: Built-in polymer lithium battery
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- Water Proof: IPX-6
- Impact Resistance: 2 Metres
- Brightness Levels & Runtime:
- Moonlight 0.5lm 125hours,
- Low 50lm 2.6hours,
- High 130lm 0.9hours,
- Turbo 300lm 0.8hours,
- Strobe 300lm.
- Length - 53 mm
- Width - 24 mm
- Height - 13.5 mm
- Weight: 25g