Manker U12 Compact 2000 lumen USB rechargeable LED torch
118g, 2000 Lumens: The Manker U12 is a USB-rechargeable pocket-sized LED torch. It is powered by a CREE XHP50 II LED. In combination with a high-drain 20700 U12 can provide higest output of 2000 lumens with max throw of 164 metres. 4250mAh 20700 Rechargeable Li-ion battery included. Available in CW and NW!
- It has effcient driver for constant current circuit.
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminium body.
- Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish.
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Tail stand capability.
- Engineering Mode: Long press for off and still hold on, the side button battery indicator will turn on and then quick click for 4 times to get access to engineering mode. One click to check different level and long press to make your final choice.
- Lockout mode : One click - double - triple from any mode to lock out the flashlight. (Only the battery indicator works when lock out).
- Battery Indicator: Blue: More than 75% power, Purple: 50% power 3. Red: Less than 20% power
- Package Includes:
- 1 x Manker U12 Flashlight
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Manker 4250mAh 20700 Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Pocket Clip, Spare O-Ring, Lanyard, User Manual
- LED: CREE XHP50 II
- Runs on: 1 x 20700 (Manker 4250mAh 20700 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Included)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 6800
- Max Beam Distance: 164 meters
- Output mode/Runtime:
- Strobe: 2000 Lumens
- Turbo: 2000 Lumens (Gradual step down - 870 lumens) / 3 Minutes + 2.9 Hours
- High: 870 Lumens / 3 Hours
- Mid: 390 Lumens / 6.5 Hours
- Low: 130 Lumens / 16 Hours
- Moonlight: 1 - 5 Lumens /1700 Hours
- Waterproof Rating : IPX-8
- Impact Resistance : 2 metre
- Length: 112 mm
- Body Diameter: 31 mm
- Weight: 118 g (Excluding Batteries)