The Nitecore NI14500A is a high-performance 14500 rechargeable Lithium-Ion IMR battery specifically developed for high-drain applications like the Nitecore EA11. It has a 650mAh capacity and a maximum continuous discharge current of 6.5A.
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 6.5A
- International Insurance by Ping An Insurance (group)
1. Do not discharge below 2.75V
2. Do not charge over 4.2V
3. Do not short circuit (may release potentially hazardous current)
4. Only use chargers capable of charging IMR cells