76g, 960 Lumens: At only 128mm long this is one of the smallest torches to drive a CREE XM-L2 LED at full power output up to 960 lumens. The backlit side switch provides easy access to all functions and also indicates remaining battery power. Super compact and full power.
- Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 T6 LED
- Maximum output of up to 960 lumens
- Runs on: 2x CR123A or 1x 18650 (Batteries not included - add a discounted battery kit below or choose from our accessories section)
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 12,450 cd and a throw distance of up to 222 meters
- Innovative single button offers access to seven brightness levels and modes.
- High efficiency constant current circuit board provides max runtime of 520 hours.
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Power indicator’s secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Instant access to ultra-low output
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from incorrectly inserted batteries
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance to IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- Length: 128mm
- Head diameter: 25.4mm
- Tube diameter: 25.4mm
- Weight: 76g (without battery)
- Quality lanyard, spare O-ring
EC20 User Manual