Olight H25 Wave 800 lumen rechargeable LED headlamp
123g, 800 lumens: The H25 Wave is a powerful and intelligent head lamp with a rechargeable battery pack and infra-red sensor for hands free operation. With 800 lumens of white light, three brightness levels and up to 60 hours of run time, it’s the perfect choice for any challenge you might face in the outdoors. Battery and charger included. USB power out function.
The H25 Wave is a compact, powerful and intelligent headlamp that produces 800 lumens of white light, has three brightness levels, and up to 60 hours of runtime. For the ultimate hands free experience, activate the infrared sensor and simply swipe your hand in front of the headlamp to turn it on or off. The H25 features a top-of-the-line CREE XM-L2 LED in its compact head design. It has the ability to articulate its head up and down, giving you the flexibility to angle the beam. Its focused beam gives you a reach of 212M (696 feet) making it ideal for navigating trails and caving. The rechargeable battery pack (5200mAh/7.4V) comes with a belt clip to secure it as you move and charges via a convenient USB cable. The battery pack can also be used as a power bank to charge mobile devices.
- Three brightness level: 800 lumens/5 hours, 250 lumens/12 hours, 35 lumen/60 hours
- Manual switch or infrared sensor to activate light and select mode via wave technology.
- Latest top-of-the-line, highest-performing, single-die CREE XM-L2 Neutral White LED
- Light head tilts 75 degrees to adjust angle of the beam
- Die-casted aluminum case for maximum heat dissipation for better light performance
- Included Rechargeable Lithium battery pack (5200mAh/7.4V) with USB charging port (max 2.5A) that can be used as a power bank to charge mobile devices
- Rechargeable Lithium battery pack features a battery power indicator and fully charges in less than four hours
- Water resistant from heavy rain, splashes, and other environments (IPX 6)
- Head band x 1
- AC charger x 1
- Australian Power cord x 1