Olight R20 Javelot XP-L HI 900 lumen rechargeable LED torch
86g, 900 Lumens, 24,700cd: The R20 Javelot is a compact rechargeable led torch with a CREE XP-L HI emitter that has a maximum output of 900 lumens with a beam distance of 314 meters. It charges through a Micro-USB port on the side of the torch. The R20 Javelot is your perfect companion for everyday personal or occupational use. 18650 included. Micro-USB recharge.
Holster and battery carrier shown in video above are not included.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type II hard anodizing.
- The default setting when turned on is the high brightness level. Lightly press the tail switch to cycle through the brightness levels.
- Contains a smooth reflector with a double-sided anti-reflective hardened glass lens.
- Includes a high quality customized 2600mAh 18650 rechargeable Lithium Ion 18650 battery with a protection board. The R20 Javelot can also use standard 18650 batteries (Will not support Micro-USB charging).
- Charging port inside the neck of the flashlight using a protection ring for dustproof and waterproof capability.
- Built-in charging circuit using a 1000mAh 4.2V constant current for consistent charging.
- Indication light above the USB charging port can also be used as a battery low voltage warning. When the battery voltage is lower than 3.0V, the indicator light turns red and the light will turn off and needs to be charged.
- Tail cap with lanyard hole.
- Capable of standing on the tail for area lighting.
- Three brightness levels:
- High: 900 lumens / 3 minutes + 450 lumens / 2.5 hours. (This does not mean you only get 3 mins on high. It means you can only use high continuously for 3 mins at a time.)
- Medium: 100 lumens / 11 hours
- Low: 10 lumens / 100 hours
- Beam distance: 314m
- Peak beam intensity: 24,700 cd
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Impact resistance: 1.5m
- Head diameter: 31.5mm
- Body diameter: 24mm
- Length: 136mm
- Weight: 86g
- Micro-USB Cable
- User Manual
- 2600mAh 18650 Battery (Customized)