ThruNite Catapult V5 UT long throw 837m LED torch
516g, 1200 Lumens, 175,000cd: The latest Catapult V5 from ThruNite features the CREE XP-L HI LED for increased beam distance out to 837m making it a heavy duty weapon mountable long throw torch. It features two side switches and a multi colour indicator light for complete control. 837m max beam distance. Cool White version.
- The Catapult V5 UT is the Upgraded Version of the Catapult V5 with latest CREE XPL HI LED emitter and the max beam distance up to 837 meters.
- As the appearance communicates, the Catapult V5 UT features durability and reliability in the field. And it can also provide everything an advanced EDC
or tactical LED flashlight can offer: under/over-voltage protection, overheat protection, simple user interface and cost effective performance.
- Therefore, for those who are looking for a reliable and powerful thrower, our ThruNite Catapult V5 UT will be a best choice...
- Adopts an advanced CREE XP-L HI LED to give great light efficiency.
- With the max beam distance up to 837 meters.
- Stainless steel strike bezel for defense and emergency applications.
- Smooth reflector for a high quality beam and throw.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with tactical knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation.
- LED: CREE XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
Output & Runtime (Tested with 2*18650/3400mAh batteries)
- Strobe (1200 lumens /100 minutes)
- Turbo (1200 lumens /91 minutes)
- High (580 lumens /183 minutes)
- Medium (310 lumens /400 minutes)
- Low (73 lumens/ 1758 minutes).
- Working voltage: DC 5V-14V.
- Battery: 2 x 18650 batteries or 4 x 3V CR123 batteries (NOT INCLUDED - add a discounted kit below or choose from our batteries and chargers sections.)
- Max beam distance: 837 meters.
- Peak beam intensity: 17500 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M).
- Impact resistance: 2M.
- Working temperature: -40℃ to 40℃.
- Weight: 516g without battery.
- Dimensions: 260.5 (Length) x 59mm (Bezel Diameter).
- Accessories included: Holster x1, Lanyard x1, O ring x2, User’s Manual x1.
Counting from the bezel, there are two switches in a line called S1 and S2 (each with an LED indicator in the middle).
- Turn ON/OFF
Single press S2 to turn the flashlight on/off .
- Change Modes
With the light turned on, single press and release S1 to cycle through Low, Medium, High and Turbo. Long press S1 to turn to Strobe and release to stay at it.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe.
- One Key to Strobe
When the light is off, press and hold S1 to get Strobe. Hold for more than three seconds to get Constant Strobe or release in three seconds to turn off the light.
(Note: The constant strobe mode on Catapult V5 UT is variable with frequency changing between 5.5HZ and 13 HZ.
But if you press and hold S1 and do not release, the strobe is fixed at 13HZ.)
When the light is off, single press and release S1 to get Momentary-on mode.
- Lock Out
Press and hold S2 for more than 3 seconds. The flashlight will flash twice to tell you that it is locket out.
Press and hold S2 for more than 3 seconds and release, the LED indicator will turn to red to indicate it is unlocked.
If press more than 6 seconds, the flashlight will go back to the original setting, which means that it need to be unlocked again.
(Note: If the flashlight cannot be turned on with full batteries, please check if it is locked out.)
- Use with Remote Pressure Switch
The light should be turned to “Remote Switch Mode” before using with a remote switch.
When the light is on, press and hold S2 and S1. The light will flash twice to indicate it is at “Remote Switch Mode” and the LED indicator will be purple.
Back to Normal Use: When the light is in “Remote Switch Mode”, press and hold S2 and S1.
The light will flash four times to turn back to normal use and the LED indicator will be blue.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light), screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
Warning: Do NOT use four 16340 batteries for Catapult V5 or you will exceed the working voltage limit.