403g, 3660 Lumens: ThruNite have taken the TN30 and condensed it to the size of a coke can. Three CREE XP-L V6 LEDs and four 18650 batteries produce up to 3660 lumens in this latest 2016 version. Intelligent temperature control and an advanced electronic switch with low voltage indication complete the package. Very small super torch. Cool white 2016 version.
Video above shows older 3200 lumen version.
- MINI TN30 (2016) is a portable but powerful LED flooder flashlight which uses three CREE XP-L V6 LEDs to output up to 3660 lumens.
- LED: Three CREE XP-L V6 LEDs with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Six output modes: Firefly, Low, Medium, High, Turbo and Strobe.
- Battery: 4 x 18650 (NOT INCLUDED - add a discounted kit below or choose from our batteries and chargers sections.)
- Working Voltage: 10.5V - 17V.
- Working Temperature: -40℃-80℃.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 26000cd.
- Max beam distance: 320m.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (2 meters)
- Impact resistance: 1 meter.
- Weight: 403g（without batteries）
- Dimensions: 125.8 mm in length x 64 mm in diameter
- Output mode/Runtime (using 3400mAh batteries):
- Strobe (3660 lumens/234 minutes),
- Turbo (3660 lumens /120 minutes),
- High (2060 lumens / 190 minutes),
- Medium (470 lumens / 15 hrs),
- Low (46 lumens / 123 hrs),
- Moonlight (0.5 lumens/98 days)
- Accessories included: Holster x1, Spare O ring x2, Spare Switch Cap x1, Battery Carrier x1 (inside the flashlight), Lanyard x1.
- Turn on /off
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change modes
When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through Low, Medium and High.
Shortcut to Firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get Firefly mode.
Double click to turn to Turbo from any mode. Another double click to get Strobe.
- Memory function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees.
centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating, thus extending its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert four 18650 batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the tail cap.
Low Voltage Indication: When the indicating light on the switch turns from blue to red, it means the batteries should be replaced.