ThruNite TC10 900 lumen USB rechargeable LED torch
165g, 900 Lumens: Designed with a wild outline, smooth reflector and heavy duty stainless steel bezel (titanium coated) for use in dangerous situations. Equipped with ThruNite ITC technology, common USB interface and virtually unbreakable aircraft grade aluminum body. USB rechargeable. Cool white version.
- Rechargeable LED (CREE XM-L2) flashlight with intelligent overcharge protection.
- More compact than other rechargeable LED flashlights on the market.
- Smooth reflector for far beam in search, hunting, law enforcement and military applications.
- Stout design for tactical use with titanium coated stainless steel bezel.
- USB interface for easy use everywhere.
- ThruNite ITC (Intelligent Temperature Control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Five modes: firefly, low, medium, high, and strobe.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode (except strobe) for immediate use.
- LED: CREE XM-L2 with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 1 x 18650 (Battery not included - add a discounted battery kit below or choose from our accessories section)
- Working Voltage: 3-5 V.
- Charging Current: 1A.
- Working Temperature: -20℃-40℃.
- Output mode/Runtime*:
- Strobe (900 lumens/ 4 hrs)
- High (900 lumens / 103 minutes)
- Medium (227 lumens / 6 hrs )
- Low (12 lumens / 123 hrs)
- Firefly (0.1 lumens/83 days).
- Peak Beam Intensity: 21280cd.
- Max beam distance: 292m.
- Impact resistant: 2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5 meters).
- Weight: 165g（without batteries）.
- Dimensions: 153.5 mm in length x 40.8 mm in diameter.
Accessories included: Holster x1, Spare O ring x1, Lanyard x1, Pocket Clip x1, USB Charging Cord x1.
To Turn On/Off The Light：
Press the tail cap halfway to momentarily activate the light. Click the tail switch to turn the light on and off.
To Change Modes：
When the light is on, single press the side switch to change among firefly, low, medium, high and turbo.
When the light is on, long press the side switch to turn to strobe.
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for strobe.
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect
the flashlight from overheating, thus extending its lifespan.
TC10 can be charged with input voltage between 4.75-5.25V. Charging current is 1A, which means it will take about 4 hours or longer to fully charge a 3400mAh battery.
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light), screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
Note: High capacity 18650 batteries(no less than 2200 mAh) are recommended for TC10. Do NOT use two CR123 or 16340 batteries in TC10 for working voltage limit.
The indication light above the charging mouth communicates the following information:
Purple: The light is being charged.
Purple flashes: Abnormal charging. This may be caused when there is no battery inside or the flashlight is not turned on.
Please turn on the flashlight and keep the battery inside to charge.
Blue: The battery is fully charged.
Red: It means the battery is low at about 10% and needs to be charged.
Red flashes: It means the battery is very low at about 5% and needs to be charged immediately.
If the light becomes red and flashes three times before dying when pressing the side switch, it means the battery voltage is extremely low and it needs to be charged.