ThruNite Ti4T 300 lumen 2 x AAA titanium LED penlight
31g, 300 Lumens: The Ti4T “penlight” style LED torch possesses a Titanium Alloy body with polished finish to feel good in the hand and look great. It adopts an OP reflector to give a smooth beam. A XP-L V6 LED coupled with two AAA batteries power this torch. Bright, dependable and stylish 2 x AAA penlight. Cool white version.
With Standard IPX-8 waterproof rating and compact design, the Ti4T is ideal for daily life, specific work fields, outdoor activities and emergency use.
- Titanium alloy body design is easy on the skin, feels good in the hand, and looks delicate and fashionable to carry.
- Adopts an advanced CREE XP-L V6 LED, to give max output up to 300 lumens with a max regulated runtime for 137 hours.
- Due to thoughtful design, the Ti4T always starts in Firefly mode—ideal for tasks like dentists using it as an endoscope.
- Outstanding construction gives the Ti4T the durability to meet the IPX-8 waterproof standard.
- Always have the light you need when you need it, with this compact and lightweight “penlight” style LED flashlight - great for a variety of applications.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
Output & Runtime (Tested with 2*Ni-MH/900mAh):
- Firefly (0.4 lumens /137 hours),
- Low (32 lumens /12 hours),
- High (300 lumens /51 minutes),
- Strobe (300 lumens /90 minutes).
- Neutral White output will be 15% less than Cool White.
- Working voltage: DC 0.9V-3 V.
- Battery: 2 x AAA batteries (not included).
- Peak Beam Intensity: 736 cd.
- Beam Distance: 54 meters.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2M).
- Impact Resistance: 1.5M.
- Material: Titanium alloy body with polished finish.
- Reflector: Orange peel reflector gives perfect flood.
- Weight: 31g (without battery).
- Dimension: 133mm (length)*14mm (head diameter).
- Working temperature: -40℃ to 40℃.
- Accessories included: 2 x Spare O-ring.
Unscrew the light head, insert the batteries with the negative terminal down into the battery tube and then screw the light head back on.
Single press the tail switch to turn the light on/off.
When the light is ON, twist to loosen then tighten the light head to change modes with the cycle of Firefly, Low, High, Firefly, Low, High, and Strobe.
When the light is ON, half press the tail switch (without hearing the “click” sound) to cycle through Firefly, Low, High, Firefly, Low, High, and Strobe.
Short Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed within a 1-10 seconds interval, except for Strobe. Over 10 seconds and then turn it on, the output will get back to Firefly mode.