ThruNite TN20 swivel head LED torch and angle light
87.5g, 770 Lumens: Powered by a single 18650 battery and a CREE XM-L2, this reliable duty light has a rotatable front-angled head for multiple uses. Electronic switch with low voltage indication complete the package. Tail magnet. Cool white version.
- Reliable duty light with rotatable front-angled head for possible special use.
- Titanium coated reversible stainless steel pocket clip for durability and convenience.
- Magnetic tail and extremely compact body serve as a perfect work light.
- Low battery indication to make it more reliable in working conditions.
- Six modes: firefly, low, medium, high, turbo and strobe.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- New orange peel reflector for a high quality beam.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aeronautic aluminum alloy body with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode (except for firefly, turbo and strobe) for immediate use.
- LED: CREE XM-L2 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Output mode/Runtime*:
- Strobe (770 lumens/ 340 minutes), Turbo (770 lumens/ 130 minutes),
- High (440 lumens / 204 minutes), Medium (141 lumens / 12 hrs ),
- Low (13 lumens / 128 hrs), Firefly (0.24 lumens/69 days).
- Working voltage: 2.6v to 8.4v.
- Battery: 2xCR123 or 1x18650 battery (Batteries not included add a discounted battery kit below or choose from our accessories section.
- Max beam distance: 156 meters.
- Peak beam intensity: 6080cd.
- Impact resistant: 2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5 meters)
- Weight: 87.5g without battery.
- Dimensions: 130.3mm in Length, 24.3mm bezel Diameter.
Lanyard x1, O ring X1, Pocket clip x1.
To turn on/off the light:
Click the side switch to turn the light on and off.
To change modes:
Six modes in total: firefly, low, medium, high, turbo and strobe.
Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
Changing modes: When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low, medium and high.
Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
Memory function: The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for firefly, turbo and strobe.
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with positive polarity toward the LED assembly (head of the light), install the tail cap and tighten all the way to operate the light.
Note: when the side switch flashes red, it means the battery is low and should be replaced soon. Constant red means the battery is fully depleted.