ThruNite TN32 UT XP-L HI 1043m lumen extreme thrower
653g, 1150 Lumens, 272,000cd: Designed for torchaholics, the TN32 UT is the latest super long range light from ThruNite. It features the new American CREE XPL-HI emitter and a large smooth reflector to project a beam up to 1043 meters. Magnetic control ring provides effortless mode selection. Extreme 1043m distance! Cool white version.
The TN32 UT has a streamlined design and beautiful body, with brass circuit components to provide better heat dissipation.
It weighs only 653 grams and is convenient to carry with or without the included holster making it suitable for many purposes.
Features and Specifications
- Adopts advanced CREE XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Bass circuit components provide better heat dissipation performance.
- Runs on: 3 x 18650 batteries (not included).
- Max output: 1150 lumens.
- Max beam distance: 1043 meters.
- Working voltage: DC 8V-13V.
- Output & Run time (Tested with 3 x 18650 3400mAh):
- 0.4lumens (400days),
- 11lumens (13days), 178lumens (21hrs),
- 438lumens (7.6hrs),
- 738lumens (3.8hrs),
- 1150lumens (2hrs),
- Strobe (1150lumens /6hrs).
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw.
- Reverse polarity protection design to well prevent from improper battery installation.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M).
- Impact resistance: 1.5M.
- Dimension: 201mm(length)*79mm(bezel diameter).
- Weight: 653g (without batteries).
- Accessories (included): 1 x Holster, 1 x Lanyard, 1 x O-ring, 1 x User Manual.
- Runs on 3 X 18650 batteries (Batteries not included - add a discounted battery kit below or choose from our accessories section)
Click the tail switch to turn on/off.
Tactical Lighting/Momentary On
Half press the tail cap button, the flashlight will turn on temporarily; release the button at the tail cap, the light will turn off.
When the light turned on, rotating the Control Ring to cycle through six brightness levels, stand-by and strobe mode smoothly.
Use of Battery
- Battery: uses 3 *18650 batteries.
- Battery Replacement: to ensure performance of the flashlight and for your own safety, please use high-quality batteries with an integrated protected circuit and make sure to insert the batteries correctly with the negative (-) polarities connecting the springs in the battery carrier.
- Please take out the batteries if you will not use your light for an extended period of time to avoid battery leakage, which may damage the flashlight components and parts.
Use of O-rings (if available)
- A right amount of lubricant will be used on the O-rings before shipping to ensure the light can be assembled smoothly and protect from oxidizing the O-rings.
- If necessary, please replace the spare O-ring attached in the package.
- Please mind the heat. When the light runs a long time, there is heat coming from the battery discharge, drive circuit and LED. The flashlight head will be very hot.
- DO NOT use the light at Max mode for a long time. To protect the battery, drive circuit and LED, we do not recommend you run the light at Max mode more than ten minutes.