ThruNite TN36 10000 lumen compact LED flood light
427g, 10000 Lumens: The ThruNite TN36 2017 is upgraded version of TN36-UT. It is compact light from ThruNite uses three CREE XPH70 LEDs. It runs on 18650 Li-ion batteries and has output up to 10000 lumens. Intelligent temperature control and an advanced electronic switch with low voltage indication complete the package. Upgraded TN36-UT, available in Cool White version.
- Compact flood flashlight with high quality beam from orange peel reflector.
- CREE XHP70 technology gives great light efficiency.
- Advanced electronic switch with low voltage indication for silent operation.
- ThruNite ITC(intelligent temperature control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Six modes: firefly, low, medium, high, turbo and strobe.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminium body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode(except for firefly, turbo and strobe) for immediate use.
- Package Includes;
- 4 x AceBeam IMR3100 mAh rechargeable batteries
- 1 x ThruNite MCC-4S charger
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Lanyard, O-Rings & Spare Rubber Switch
- 1 x User Manual
- LED: CREE XHP70 LEDs
- Runs On: 4 x IMR 18650 (Battery and Charger Included) Check our related products for more.
- Max beam distance: 319 Metres
- Peak beam intensity: 25480
- Brightness Output:
- Low: 2 Lumens - 28 Days
- Med: 70 Lumens - 2.6 Days
- High: 7000 Lumens - 90 Minutes
- Turbo: 10000 Lumens - 85 Minutes**
- Strobe: 7000 Lumens - 90 Minutes
- Impact resistant: 2 Metres
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Length - 133 mm
- Body Diameter - 52 mm
- Head Diameter -64 mm
- Weight: 427 g (Without Battery)