650g, 16340 lumens: The ThruNite TN50 is compact size portable LED flood light. It is equipped with 4 x CREE XHP70.2 LED's and has floody beam of 16340 lumens with beam distance of 410 metres. It is powered by built-in customized ThruNite 21700 battery pack and can be charged via included charger. The TN50 is an absolute portable powerhouse for it's size. Rechargeable compact LED flood light.
- It utilises 4 x CREE XHP70.2 LED and has tremendous output of 16,340 lumens.
- It has enhanced safety and the intelligent temperature control, automatically preventing overheating by reducing the output.
- High efficiency constant power circuit will maintain constant brightness.
- It has built-in advanced 4 x 21700 battery pack and fast charging system.
- It has ergonomic and user-friendly in design.
- It is compact and portable flooder.
- Lock/Unlock: Press and hold the side switch for over 5 seconds, the light will blink three times and the indicator flashes blue to signal the flashlight is unlocked. When the flashlight is off, press and hold the side switch for over 5 seconds will enter firefly mode firstly. Under firefly mode, press and hold the side switch for over 5 seconds till the light is off to access the lockout mode.
- Change Modes: When the light is on (except for firefly mode), press and hold the side switch to automatically cycle through low, medium, high and turbo modes. The mode is selected when the side switch has been released.
- Firefly Mode: When the flashlight is off, press and hold the side switch for over 5 seconds to access to the firefly mode. When the flashlight is turned off and on again, it will access to the mode selected last time.
- Direct Access to Turbo S mode: Double click the side switch quickly to activate to Turbo S mode.
- Strobe Mode: Triple click (or more than three times) the side switch quickly to activate the strobe mode.
- Memory Function: When the flashlight is turned off and on within 1 minute, the light will return to the brightness level selected last time (Except for firefly, Turbo S and Strobe). If it is turned off and on after 1 minute, it will revert to low mode.
- Low Power Indication: When the voltage is lower than 11.1V, the indicator on the switch will flash red. Please charge the flashlight immediately.
- Recharging Function: The max charging current is 3A. During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE. Only firefly, low and medium modes are available while charging.
- 1 x ThruNite TN50 Flashlight
- 1 x Built-in ThruNite 14.4V 5000mAh 21700 battery
- 1 x Plug & Power Adaptor
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Spare rubber cover and switch
- LED: 4 x CREE XHP70.2 LED
- Runs On: Built-in ThruNite 14.4V 5000mAh 21700 battery pack (Battery Included)
- Working Voltage: 10.8V-16.8V
- Peak Beam Distance: 410 metres
- Peak Beam Intensity: 42000
- Brightness Outputs:
- Stobe: 2900 Lumen - 340 Minutes
- Firefly: 1.3 Lumen - 62.5 Days
- Low: 190 Lumens - 50 Hours
- Medium: 1157 Lumens - 11 Hours
- High : (3580 Lumens ~ 3000 Lumens) - 12 Minutes + 235 minutes
- Turbo: (7600 ~ 2960 Lumens) - 195 Seconds + 235 Minutes
- Turbo S: (16340 ~ 2964 Lumens) - 80 Seconds +230 Minutes
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 metres submersible)
- Impact Resistance: 1 metre
- Length - 134.5 mm
- Head Diameter - 68 mm
- Body Diameter - 58 mm
- Weight: 650 g (Excluding Battery)