Xtar D18 300 lumen mini diving light rechargeable kit
75g, 300 lumens: The Xtar D18 is a professional diving light rated to 100m. It is under 80mm long and puts out 300 lumens with a CREE XM-L2 LED and the supplied rechargeable Li-ion battery. Battery and USB charger included.
Made with aircraft grade aluminium alloy the XTAR D18's praticality and portability make it a diving torch that is also suitable for all-purpose use.
Weighing only 75g*, the D18 is the smallest diving torch in the Xtar range without compromising on quality or performance.
Fitted with the high output CREE XM-L U2 LED bulb, the D18 can produce an output of approximately 300 lumens and provide ultra-bright, white, even light with no black spots.
- Length: 78.5mm
- Diam. Head: 32mm
- Diam. Base: 24.5mm
- Weight: 75grams (*without battery)
Features & Benefits
- Fitted with CREE XM-L U2 LED bulb.
- Output 300 lumens, 3300 candela, beam range 115 metres
- Run time up to 9 hours (dependent on battery type & mode setting used)
- Waterproof to 100m diving depth.
- Compatible with 1 x 16340 rechargeable LiIon battery or 1 x CR123A battery.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Twist tail cap for on/off operation.
- Made of durable aircraft grade aluminium.
- D18 Torch
- 1 x Xtar 16340 600mAh Li-Ion battery
- Xtar MP0 USB charger
- Spare O-Ring