248g, 500 lumens, 1,450,000cd: The AceBeam W30 is the second LEP torch we have seen and wow. It has 500 lumen output with a beam throw of up to 2408m. It is powered by 5100mAh battery and has a runtime of over one hour at maximum output. Choices of colour temperature LEP emitter. Compact 2.4km spotlight!
NOTE: Please check the colour temperature, before choosing LEP option. NEUTRAL WHITE has more yellowish tint than that of normal 4000K LED torches.
- Max 500 lumens brightness output
- Max beam distance up to 2408 meters
- Peak beam intensity 1,450,000 candela
- Powered by 1 x 21700 Micro-USB rechargeable Li-ion battery (ACEBEAM IMR21700NP-510A/USB), 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery compatibility
- Full-width 1.8 degrees divergence angle
- Size: 199.1mm (length) x 61.0mm(head dia) x 25.4(tube dia) x30.0mm(tail dia)
- Weight: 248g without battery
- Convex lens and Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Also a diving lamp with depth under water 100 meters
- Highly integrated stainless steel tail switch for all easy operation
- The standard tripod socket compatibility
- Low battery voltage indicator tells battery voltage status any time any where
- Intelligent highly efficient circuit board design for max performance and long run time
- Intelligent temperature controlled light output for user safety
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Special design for border, public security, prisons, electricity, airports, terminals, troops, factories and mines, diving and a variety of field lighting and signal use
WARNING: DO NOT look into the beam or point into any person or animals eyes. Keep out of reach of Children.
LED Colour Tints available:
- Cool White (6500K)
- Neutral White (4000K)
- High CRI (High Colour Rendition Index for accurate colours)