86.6g, 230 Lumens: A 230 Lumen headlamp designed for outdoor activities. The high intensity flood light illumination, compact design, and waterproofing to IPX-6 standard makes the headlamp perfectly suitable for various outdoor hiking activities. Red and white light. Updated 230 lumen 2015 version.
Video above shows older 200 lumen version.
Fenix HL30 is a high-intensity headlamp equipped with two light sources. Featuring four distinct brightness levels, the HL30 is effective in a wide range of challenging lighting situations. It employs a dual switch for quick output changes that include red light and SOS modes.
Powered by two readily available AA batteries, it can deliver a max 230 lumen output with a runtime of up to 140 hours and a max 51m throwing distance. Featuring waterproofing to IPX-6 Standard and the portable integrated design, Fenix HL30 must be able to ensure you a joyful and relaxing outdoor experience in various conditions.
- Cree XP-G2 (R5) LED and Nichia red light (Nichia) LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours respectively
- Uses two 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
- 70mm (Length) x 55.7mm (Width) x 37.8mm (Height)
- 86.6-gram weight (excluding batteries and headlamp straps)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Fast, convenient dual-button switch
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Made from durable aluminum alloy and performance plastic