Fenix WH23R 600 lumen Gesture Sensing work headlamp
115g, 600 Lumens: The Fenix WH23R is a head-mounted working headlamp with a unique gesture-sensing feature. With the sensor function activated, the headlamp can be turned on or off with a wave of the hand, making it easier to complete tasks that require two hands. There are three lighting modes on the WH23R: spotlight, floodlight, and combined light that combines the spotlight and floodlight modes. Even with gloved or cold-numbed fingers, the combined rotary switch can be rapidly and precisely operated. The WH23R also features a 2000mAh battery, USB Type-C charging port, four blue LED indicators, and a perforated headband to improve comfort and breathability. USB-C rechargeable dual spot and flood beam work headlamp with a motion sensor!
- 600 lumens maximum output, 100 meters maximum beam distance.
- Two Cree LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Built-in 3.7V/2000mAh Li-polymer battery pack.
- Spotlight, floodlight and combined light with both modes simultaneously turned on.
- Smart sensor function - the headlamp can be turned on or off with a wave of the hand.
- The combined rotary switch can be rapidly and precisely operated even with gloved fingers.
- USB Type-C charging, 1.5 hours for full charging.
- Made of quality PC material, impact-resistant and corrosion-resistant.
- Package Includes:
- 1 x Fenix WH23R
- 1 x USB-C Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- LED: 2 x Cree LEDs
- Runs On: Built-in 2000mAh rechargeable battery pack
- Max beam distance: 84 m
- Peak beam intensity: 1,772 cd
- Brightness Output :
- Low: 30 Lumens - 35 Hours 57 Minutes
- Medium: 120 Lumens - 9 Hours 32 Minutes
- High: 300 Lumens - 6 Hours 19 Minutes*
- Low: 5 Lumens - 150 Hours
- Medium: 70 Lumens - 15 Hours 36 Minutes
- High: 300 Lumens - 6 Hours 13 Minutes*
- Turbo: 600 Lumens - 3 Hours 49 Minutes*
- Impact resistant: 2 m
- Waterproof: IP66
- Length -86.45 mm
- Width - 45 mm
- Height - 43.72 mm
- Weight: 115 g (Including battery)