61.4g, 300 Lumens: This die-cast 2 X AA headlamp from Nitecore features a CREE XP-G2 LED for up to 300 lumens of white light and also features secondary red LEDs. Built in battery voltage readout and multiple special modes. Dual colour output. Runs on two AA batteries.
- Dual-source headlamp:
- CREE XP-G2 LED
- 2 F5 Red LEDs
- Alternate Red LEDs that can provide constant or flashing illumination
- Displays battery voltage with red light (accurate to 0.1V)
- Easy-to-use single button interface makes cycling through settings a breeze
- Rotating head allows for up to 90 degrees of vertical rotation
- Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) adjusts output to prevent overheating
- Rugged aerospace-grade aluminum body and ultra-clear mineral glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Comfortable, breathable nylon headband is easily adjustable to personal needs
- Weight: 61.4g
- Battery: 2 x AA (not included)
- LED: CREE XP-G2
- Peak Beam Distance: 110 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 3050cd
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters
- IP Rating: IP67
- Brightness / Run Times:
- Turbo: 300 Lumens / 1 Hour 45 Min.
- High: 160 Lumens / 2 Hours 30 Min.
- Mid: 90 Lumens / 5 Hours 45 Min.
- Low: 30 Lumens / 17 Hours
- Ultra Low: 1 Lumen / 160 Hours