ThruNite Archer 1A V3 200 lumen 1 x AA Cool White LED torch
42g, 200 Lumens: This latest version Archer 1A V3 from ThruNite features the CREE XP-L LED. The two switch design gives access to five modes including firefly and strobe. Can run on standard AA batteries but NiMH batteries are recommended. 200 lumen AA torch. Cool white version.
- Upgraded version of the Archer 1A V2 with more user-friendly UI.
- Five modes: firefly, low, medium, high and strobe.
- Momentary “forward clicky” tactical switch.
- Strike bezel for defense and emergency applications.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Orange peel reflector for a high quality beam.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminium body structure with tactical knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish.
- U shape groove at the tail for easy ACTIVATION as well as preventing accidentally activation.
- Reversible and removable pocket clip with titanium coating for durability.
- Memory function to set any mode (except for strobe) for immediate use.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Modes & Run-time:
- Firefly: 0.1 lumen (17days);
- Low: 17 lumen (22hours);
- Medium: 75 lumen (5hours)
- High: 200 lumen (115minutes);
- Strobe: 200 lumen (3.5hours).
- Max output: 200 lumens using one Ni-Mh AA battery. (Add a battery kit below).
- Battery: 1 AA battery (not included).
- Max beam distance: 66 meters.
- Peak beam intensity: 1088cd.
- Impact resistant: 1.5 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5meters)
- Weight: 42g without battery
- Dimensions: 110mm in length, 23mm bezel diameter.
- Accessories: Pocket clip x1, Spare O-ring x1, Lanyard x1.
- To turn on/off the light:
Press the tail cap halfway to momentarily ACTIVATE the light. Click the tail switch to turn the light on and off.
- To change modes:
Five modes in total: firefly, low, medium, high, and strobe.
When the light is on, single press the side switch to rotate among firefly, low, medium and high.
Long press to get strobe and then single press to end it.
Memory function: The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for strobe.
- Battery replacement:
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with positive polarity toward the LED assembly(head of the light)
INSTALL the tail cap and tighten all the way to operate the light.