ThruNite T20T Titanium CR123A led torch
43g, 255 Lumens: This solid titanium alloy torch from ThruNite is powered by a CR123A or 16340 battery and features a CREE XP-G2 LED. Change between firefly, low and high modes with either the 'reverse clicky' metal tail switch or by twisting the head. Metal case and diffuser tip included.
ThruNite T20T Titanium alloy flashlight.
You can choose CR123A, RCR123A or 16340 battery to run it with a max output of 255 lumen.
Features and Specifications
- Cree XP-G2 LED CW with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Uses 1*CR123 /1*RCR123/ 1*16340 battery. (Batteries not included - add a discounted battery kit below or choose from our accessories section)
- Max output: 255 lumens with XP-G2.
- Output modes:
- Firefly: 0.04Lm 100hours;
- Low: 11Lm 19hours;
- High: 255Lm 55min.
- Working voltage: 0.9V-4.2V
- 80.5mm(Length)×20.0mm(Body diameter).
- 43g weight (without battery).
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation.
- Tail-switch and twisting head design.
- Titanium alloy (TC4) body with surface treatment polishing process.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- OP reflector gives perfect flood.
- Removable clip.
- Stand on tail to serve as a candle, with the wand covered on the head.
Press down and release the tail-switch to turn the flashlight on/off .
1.Switch ON: Press the tail cap button down completely until a “click” sound is heard and flashlight turns on.
2.Switch OFF: Press the tail cap button down until a “click” sound is heard and the light is turned off.
You also could turn the head loose a bit to turn the light off from on.
Method1: Half press the tail switch when the light is on to circle through firefly, low and high.
Method 2: When the light is on, loosen the head a bit until the light turns off and tighten it in 2 seconds to change modes.
Method 3: Click the tail switch to change modes (Interval between two clicks should be less than 2 seconds)
Memory function is activated after 2 seconds from the light turned off. Turn on the light after 2 seconds, the mode output keeps the same as your last use.