ThruNite T10 XP-L AA LED torch
32g, 252 Lumens: This solid and powerful aluminium and stainless steel torch from ThruNite is a dependable AA torch. Change between firefly, low and high modes with either the 'reverse clicky' metal tail switch or by twisting the head. Metal case and diffuser tip included. Updated 252 lumen XP-L Neutral White Version Available
The T10 XP-L flashlight adopts a latest CREE XP-L V6 LED to make max output up to 252 lumens.
Features and Specifications
- Cree XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Uses one 1.2V AA battery (not included).
- Max output: 252 lumens with XP-L V6.
- Working voltage: 0.9V-4.2V.
Output & Runtime (Tested with 1*1.2V AA Battery):
- Firefly (0.2 lumens /240 hours),
- Low (13 lumens /40 hours),
- High (252 lumens /1.5 hours).
- Peak beam intensity: 1062cd.
- Max beam distance: 65 meters.
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation.
- Tail-switch and twisting head design.
- Aircraft-grade aluminium body with premium type III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- OP reflector gives perfect flood.
- Removable pocket clip for easy to use.
- Stand on tail to serve as a candle, with the wand covered on the head.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2M).
- Impact resistance: 1 meter.
- Size: 90mm (Length) x 18.6mm (Diameter).
- Weight: only 32g (without battery).
- Note: Do NOT use 14500 battery for T10 for working voltage limit.
- Accessories included: Spare O-ring x 1, Pocket Clip x 1, Diffuser x 1.
Press down and release the tail-switch to turn the flashlight on/off .
1.Switch ON: Press the tail cap button down completely until a “click” sound is heard and flashlight turns on.
2.Switch OFF: Press the tail cap button down until a “click” sound is heard and the light is turned off.
You also could turn the head loose a bit to turn the light off from on.
Method1: Half press the tail switch when the light is on to circle through firefly, low and high.
Method 2: When the light is on, loosen the head a bit until the light turns off and tighten it in 2 seconds to change modes.
Method 3: Click the tail switch to change modes (Interval between two clicks should be less than 2 seconds)
Memory function is activated after 2 seconds from the light turned off.Turn on the light after 2 seconds, the mode output keeps the same as your last use.